Immigration Lawyer Wyoming

Contact Us

Do you need a Wyoming immigration attorney and cannot locate one where you live or are employed as a foreign worker? Do you need help renewing a green card or obtaining an extension for a non-immigration visa? Alternatively, do you need help petitioning for a foreign national to enter the United States? If you do, we can provide legal assistance with any of these issues, and more. As a legal professional who specializes in immigration law, we have the experience to provide assistance as we stay informed about any USCIS changes in the rules and regulations affecting a visa or green card holder, and the petitioners.

We help people living in Wyoming with immigration law problems. You can come and see us if you like. Most of the time these days, we consult through video conferencing. For those who don’t like technology or a drive, we still use the phone and email. If you like, you can use the form below to contact us.

  • Please describe how we can help you.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.